Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Saying Bye For Now

This will be my final post to my Nashville Newcomers blog. Seeing as how we are no longer in Nashville, much less newcomers, it seems only appropriate to move on. I will post a link to the new blog as soon as I actually put something on it.
It seems strange to say good-bye to Nashville. It was harder than I thought to lock our front door for the last time. We made so many great friends there, had some fun adventures, and most significantly we had a child. I suppose the city of your birth will always hold meaning, Parker's birth certificate will always be from Tennessee no matter we end up. Our two years there were great, the city was welcoming, our children changed dramatically, and of course Hailey's twang will hopefully stand the test of time. But it was time for us to move on, more adventures to be had, new friends to make. Thank you Nashville for bringing us in with open arms...we will miss you but we will be sure to visit!

1 comment:

Malinda said...

What's the new blog's name? I can always think up some new ideas...

How about
Raising Arizona?
Raisin Arizona
Life with AriJONA
Desert Dessert
Blazing Saddles
Phoenix Rising (did I say that one before? A good idea is a good idea...)
Maupins Moppin' Sweat off the brow
Dehydration Station